After reading this instructable I was very excited because I’ve recently started drinking a lot of seltzer water and I felt silly paying for something so simple. I collected parts from eBay and some online distributors as follows:
- 15lbs. CO2 tank (eBay, $80 shipped)
- Regulator (BeverageFactory.com, $45)
- Carbonator cap (MoreBeer.com, $15)
- Tubing and adapters (hardware store, $5)
- Filled CO2 tank (Robert’s Oxygen, $25)
It’s a pretty simple arrangement, in the end. Just hook the regulator up to the tank along with the tubing to the carbonator cap, adjust the pressure to 50PSI and then fizzy up a bottle of cold water.